The low back pain pathway is a truly integrated care pathway during which GPs and specialists collaboratively treat patients based on the Belgian KCE guideline for treatment of aspecific low back pain. It supports caregivers by providing:
- The relevant guideline recommendations at the right time
- A holistic overview of the patient journey at any time
- Access to patient data (both specialist and GP have access)
The care pathway is started by GPs but can continue in the hospital, GP’s office or patient’s home.
Ready to use this pathway in your team’s workflow?
From first GP visit
- Dynamic advice for caregivers to treat patients based on the Belgian KCE guideline for asymptomatic low back pain
- StarT Back risk assessment
- Possibility for GPs to refer patients to a multidisciplinary consultation in the hospital
- Information brochures about medication, exercises, etc.