The shoulder arthroscopy pathway is a comprehensive care pathway that automates all pre-op surgery administration and closely follows up on patients after surgery.
From pre-op to 6 months after surgery
- Informed consents for surgery and anesthesia (shared and signed digitally)
- Pre-op information for patients about surgery and upcoming appointments
- Messages to GPs (via eHealthBox)
- Close monitoring during acute post-op phase (first 3 weeks)
- Alerts to care team and GP when patient reports alarming symptoms
- Long term follow-up